SAE Chapter Benefits
Did you know that having a Collegiate Design Series (CDS) team doesn't automatically mean that you have an SAE Chapter? Although these are actually 2 separate entities, you can have both! Check here to see if you already have a local chapter. If your you don't have a local chapter already, starting one is easy! Create a chapter with these 4 easy to follow steps. Once your paperwork is submitted, SAE's Membership Team will automatically send you a $250 gift card to kickstart your chapter activities!
Benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of after starting a chapter include:
• Take part in the Industrial Lecture Program for free!
• Recieve a $5 reimbursement per student member
• 30 free SAE technical papers through your faculty advisor
• Leadership and collaboration opportunities with other CDS teams at your school
• Honeywell Outstanding Collegiate Chapter Award
If you already have a chapter (or are ready to start one), you still have time to compete in SAE’s Back to School Campaign; we are awarding the top five chapters who recruit the most new student members $250. You have until the end of October for a chance to win!
Email: Abby Hartman at [email protected] with any questions.